Why you should choose Hong Kong? Advantages of Hong Kong jurisdiction and Hong Kong company.
- One country two system
- Free trade port
- Modern corporate law
- OECD compliant
- Territorial taxation
Taxation in Hong Kong:
- 0% tax for offshore income – any profits derived from outside Hong Kong are exempt from taxation in Hong Kong.
- No tax on dividends when paid or received
- No withholding tax on dividends or interest
- Generally no withholding tax on royalties
Formation of the company in Hong Kong includes the following services:
- Incorporation fee
- International authentication
- Legal expenses, filing fees and stamp duties
- Issuing of share certificates and initial minutes and forms
- Corporate sea
- Courier fees
- Registered office and local company secretary
- Annual tax and duties
- Annual return filing fee
Ready made Hong Kong company:
with nominee shareholder, nominee director and notarised Power of Attorney: 3 390 USD
Formation fees including annual fees for the first year.
Fees payable from the second year: 2846 USD
Registered office and registered agent, nominee shareholder, nominee director and notarised Power of Attorney: 2 846 USDRead More…
Seven reasons for choosing LAVECO Group for your company service provider:
- 25 years of experience in the field of offshore company formation and the opening of bank accounts.
- Free consultation.
- Fixed, transparent prices.
- Offices in many parts of the world.
- Customer service staff who speak numerous languages.
- Continuous customer support, even after the formation of the company and opening of a bank account.
- Legal team who closely follow the international legal environment, and inform our clients of any changes.